Answers to some very important questions./
Visit for details
Updated: Mar 24 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should a beginner train ?
- What classes are beginners available to take?
- What should I expect a class to be like?
- How much will this cost?
- Why three months up front?
- Am I too old/too young to do Aikido?
- I have a bad back/knees/disability, can I train?
- How long till I get a black belt?
- Beginners should try to commit to three classes a week. Less may make it difficult to retain some of the basic lessons.
- See the schedule. Classes are available almost nightly. As well there are day and weekend classes, and private lessons.
- Beginners start at $195.00 for three months, including the yearly membership fee. After that, fees are $75.00 a month. Fee's will change based on levels of achievement, and discounts are available for paying in advance and for groups or families.
- It takes most beginners at least a few of months to get comfortable with the training, and be able to decide whether they should continue further. This takes them to about the time of their first test.
- We have had students start from 4 - 64! If you are in that range, you should do fine.
- Yes. Although we may have to limit certain activities, almost anyone is able to enjoy and develop in Aikido.
- For $15.00 you can have one today. It's the certificate that is high priced! High priced in time, energy, commitment and effort. The price for a certificate is between 4-7 years of training. This is depending on what you bring into your training, your own level of fitness, and your dedication in training and commitment in attendance..
Could a piece of clothing change your life?!?